Boat insurance isn't a one-size fits all protection. At Service First Insurance, we understand the way you use your watercraft is different from the way the next boater may use their sail or power boat. Activities such as fishing, water skiing, sailing, or just cruising present different exposures to hull damage, equipment theft and other causes of porperty loss and legal liability.


You've always dreamed of that special wedding, no matter how carefully you plan it, there are many things that can go wrong ----- things that are beyond your control. Wedding insurance helps to make things right when something goes wrong. A reception venue goes out of business and you are forced to find another location, a hurricane causes your wedding to be postponed, or maybe your bridal shop closes, leaving you without a gown. A wedding is an investment, you need the protection for the unexpected at an affordable price. 


In the United States, an SR-22/FR-44 (sometimes referred to as a certificate of insurance or a financial responsibility filing) is a vehicle liability insurance document required by most state Department of Motor Vehicles offices for "High-Risk" insurance policies. Contact SFI to provide you with a quote for your SR-22 needs. 


As a landlord or rental property owner, you want to know that your investment is protected. Rental properties have a specially designed policy unique to the needs of landlords. Providing protection for the Dwelling, Liability for losses that occur on the rental property, Fair Rental Value coverage to protect your rental income while property is being repaired as a result of a covered loss and other available coverage. 


You do not need to live near a coastline or river to have a flood. Flash floods, inland flooding and seasonal storms bring flooding to every region of the country. Just inches of water can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage. Flooding is the most common natural disaster. Your homeowner policy does not provide coverage against flooding. One out of every five people who file a flood claim with NFIP live outside of high-risk areas. Anyone can purchase flood insurance no matter if you are in a high-risk area or not.