SFI's Community Partners
Advanced Automotive, Inc.
Rick’s Auto Body
John Paul, Realtor, Long & Foster
Mark Goedde, Realtor, Long & Foster
Carl Crawford, Realtor, Long & Foster
Jim Downs, Realtor, ReMax Home Realty
Amy Stanley, Realtor, Century21 Leading Edge Realty
Holly Silas, Sr Loan Officer, George Mason Mortgage LLC
During the time of the Revolution, a settlement was formed near a well-known trading post called The Red Store. It was located between Falmouth-Winchester and Alexandria-Culpepper roads. In 1790 the first Courthouse was built, followed by a jail, and an academy was founded and named after Revolutionary war hero General Joseph Warren. In 1810, Richard Henry Lee donated 71 acres of land, and the town of Warrenton was officially established. By 1850, Railroads reached the town of Warrenton and it became the place of residence for merchants. Today, Old Town Warrenton streets still house these historical landmarks, houses, and old-fashioned brick sidewalks, along with the statue of Chief Justice John Marshall.